THE PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Imagine experiencing the biggest shows in the biggest way. Our President’s Club brings the excitement of PPAC to another level. With top-notch amenities, PPAC’s elegant President’s Club provides an upscale experience that will make a lasting impression on you and your guests and will put you center stage!
As a President’s Club Member, you will have access to the best VIP seats for PPAC sponsored performances and enjoy first class amenities to enhance your entertainment experience. Benefits include:
- Access to reserved preferred tickets
- Reserved club parking (with subscription for Taco/The White Family Foundation Broadway Series and/or Encore Series only)
- Preferred seating concierge service
- Donor Lounge access (from one hour before show time, during intermission and one half-hour after the show ends)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (alcoholic beverages will be charged to a pre-determined credit card)
- Private entrance to the club
- Private club restrooms
- Complimentary coat check
- Complimentary light snacks
- Invitations to special events at the Theatre
- One pair of complimentary tickets to an opening night performance+
- Invitation to cast parties+
- One pair of subscription tickets to the Broadway Series++
- Use of Theatre lobby or reception rooms for private event+++
- And many more!
+ For donations of $1,000 or more
++ For donations of $2,500 or more
+++ For donation of $5,000 or more
Become A Member
$750 tax-deductible Annual Fund donation with the purchase of a pair of Broadway or Encore Series subscription tickets (per couple)
$1,000 tax-deductible Annual Fund donation, without subscription (per couple)
Membership fees to PPAC’s President’s Club are tax-deductible donations that support the Theatre’s Community Outreach Programs.
For more information about the President’s Club, contact Claudia Zompa, Development Coordinator, by email or at 401-574-3122.
For more information on becoming a PPAC subscriber, call the Box Office at 401-421-ARTS or Direct Response at (401) 574-3136.
If you would like to make a donation to PPAC, please call 401-421-2997 or email us.