PPAC values our donors and we are committed to providing you with attractive benefits and outstanding service to enhance your visits to the Theatre.
Benefits are for the 2023/24 season from July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024.
Friend ($1 - $499)
- Recognition in CenterStage program book
- Inclusion on the PPAC mailing list, which includes a free subscription to Showtimes, the Theatre’s weekly email newsletter
- Access to exclusive PPAC presale tickets
- Friend benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase two (2) "preferred tickets" per show (based upon availability)
- Your name in lights on the PPAC marquee for the specal occasion date of your choice
- Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Membership for two people to the President's Club lounge
- Name recognition on the donor boards in the Theatre lobby
- Access to donor exclusive seats
- One pair of tickets with an invitation to a post show reception for an opening night of a Broadway Series show (based upon availability)*
Star ($1,000 with purchase of two (2) Broadway subscriptions)
- Director benefits (except one pair of tickets with an invitation to a post show reception for an opening night of a Broadway show), plus:
- Complimentary parking pass to subscription performances of the Broadway and Encore Series purchased*
- Director benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase four (4) “preferred tickets” per show (based upon availability)
- One pair of subscription tickets to the Broadway Series with a complimentary parking pass for those shows*
- Producer benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase six (6) “preferred tickets” per show (based upon availability)
- Member’s use of Theatre’s lobby or third floor reception room(s) for a private reception (non-transferable)*
*Indicates a valued benefit and is not tax-deductible.
Please note: Donor Advised Funds may not be used to pay for President’s Club benefit levels.
Membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
If you would like to make a donation contact us:
Phone: Claudia Zompa, Director of Development; 401-574-3122
Mail: Development Office, Providence Performing Arts Center – 220 Weybosset Street – Providence, RI 02903
Providence Performing Arts Center is a private, non-profit, 501(c)(3) cultural institution. As listed in section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code, the IRS considers charitable contributions as the difference between your gift and the “fair market value” of any goods or services received in exchange. The gift amount minus the value of benefits received by the donor may be considered tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are acknowledged with a written notice, specifying the appropriate value. Valued benefits can be waived by the donor, allowing the full donation to be considered a charitable gift.