PPAC ANNUAL GALA
Each season, PPAC’s Annual Gala brings together hundreds of supporters from within our community for an elegant evening of entertainment and spectacular food prepared by some of Rhode Island’s top restaurants and catering companies. Contributions from the Annual Gala benefit PPAC’s Community Outreach Initiative and brings theater to life for thousands of audience members and emerging artists by making available low or no-cost programming.
For 2019, PPAC’s Annual Gala will feature the musical HAMILTON on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
For 90 years, this magnificent Theatre building has been a Rhode Island gem and cultural icon for the Ocean State. Help it sparkle and shine for years to come by attending Rhode Island’s most anticipated Annual Gala. PPAC Gala patrons enjoy prime seating for the show, complimentary parking and an exclusive post show reception. For Gala seating, please contact Donna Santos at [email protected].
Contact Claudia Zompa in the Development Office at 401-421-2997 or [email protected] to secure a sponsorship for the upcoming Annual Gala!
2018 ANNUAL GALA SPONSORS
PPAC’s 2018 Annual Gala featured Steve Martin and Martin Short for “An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life” and were joined by the Grammy® Award winning bluegrass band The Steep Canyon Rangers and renowned jazz pianist and Jimmy Kimmel Live band member Jeff Babko.
- Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
- Arden Engineering Constructors, LLC
- Bank of America
- Bernardo Manufacturing
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Bready Associates
- Cardi Corporation
- Citrin Cooperman & Company
- Cross Insurance Agency
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Horizon Beverage Company of Rhode Island
- Locke Lord LLP
- Northeast Collaborative Architects, Inc
- Rhode Island Monthly Communications, Inc.
- Twin River Casino
- The Allied Group
- Audi Warwick
- Belvoir Properties, Inc.
- BETA Group, Inc.
- Bliss Properties, Inc.
- Jennifer Bramley & Arnold B. Chace, Jr.
- Cameron & Mittleman LLP
- CJ Promotions
- Richard E. DiChiaro
- Dick Shappy Vintage Auto Sales
- Eliot Wright Workroom
- Gilbane Building Company
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Downtown
- HSI Construction, Inc
- Providence Biltmore
- Residential Properties
- Shechtman, Halperin & Savage, LLP
- Verrill Dana LLP
- Dr. Darlene F. Ferland & Family
- Ira S. and Anna Galkin Charitable Trust