PPAC ANNUAL GALA
For 90 years, this magnificent Theatre building has been a Rhode Island gem and cultural icon for the State. Help it sparkle and shine for years to come by attending Rhode Island’s most anticipated Annual Gala. PPAC Gala patrons enjoy prime seating for the show, complimentary parking and an exclusive post show reception featuring delectable cuisine prepared by some of Rhode Island’s top restaurants and catering companies. Contributions to the Annual Gala benefit the Theatre’s Community Outreach Initiative.
For Gala seating, please contact Donna Santos at [email protected].
Gala tickets includes premium seating, parking spot, and post-performance party at PPAC.
Steve Martin and Martin Short will bring “An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life” as part of the 2018 PPAC Gala on Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 7P. Martin and Short will be joined by the Grammy® Award winning bluegrass band The Steep Canyon Rangers and renowned jazz pianist and Jimmy Kimmel Live band member Jeff Babko.
Contact Claudia Zompa in the Development Office at 401-421-2997 or [email protected] to secure a sponsorship for next season’s Annual Gala!
2018 ANNUAL GALA SPONSORS
Gold Leaf Sponsors
- Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
- Arden Engineering Constructors, LLC
- Bank of America
- Bernardo Manufacturing
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Bready Associates
- Cardi Corporation
- Citrin Cooperman & Company
- Cross Insurance Agency
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Horizon Beverage Company of Rhode Island
- Locke Lord LLP
- Northeast Collaborative Architects, Inc
- Rhode Island Monthly Communications, Inc.
- Twin River Casino
- The Allied Group
- Audi Warwick
- Belvoir Properties, Inc.
- BETA Group, Inc.
- Bliss Properties, Inc.
- Jennifer Bramley & Arnold B. Chace, Jr.
- Cameron & Mittleman LLP
- CJ Promotions
- Richard E. DiChiaro
- Dick Shappy Vintage Auto Sales
- Eliot Wright Workroom
- Gilbane Building Company
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Downtown
- HSI Construction, Inc
- Providence Biltmore
- Residential Properties
- Shechtman, Halperin & Savage, LLP
- Verrill Dana LLP
- Dr. Darlene F. Ferland & Family
- Ira S. and Anna Galkin Charitable Trust