VOLUNTEER AT PPAC
Become a PPAC Usher
PPAC ushers are fully committed to enhancing the theatergoing experience for all guests. If you think you have the pizzazz to become a PPAC usher, download an application here. Please understand that there is frequently a waiting list, and you will be contacted as soon as positions become available.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical condition, able to stand for long periods of time, and capable of assisting patrons by walking up and down balcony stairs.
- Must be available to volunteer for a specific number of shows (to be decided at the beginning of each season, typically between twenty and forty performances a year).
- Must be able to arrive ninety minutes before the performance start time.
- Must have good people skills and enjoy helping patrons have an outstanding theatre experience.
- Must be able to attend a New Usher Orientation/Professional Development and then train for a specific number of shows as an Usher Candidate.
- Must be knowledgeable of the information contained in the usher handbook "Performing Beyond the Expectations of our Patrons" which will be distributed to all usher candidates at a New Usher Orientation/Professional Development.