- Click Here to download an application
- Email application or resume to Linda Haddock, Human Resources Coordinator
- Or send it by Fax to : (401) 421-5767
- You may also apply in Administration in-person between the hours of 9A and 5P at 220 Weybosset Street Providence, RI 02903.
We are continuously looking for dedicated and hardworking part-time individuals in various departments including Box Office, Concessions, Operations, and Marketing.
- Candidates must be over 18 years of age
- Must be committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Candidates must be flexible — able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays, when needed
PPAC/VETS is now hiring Customer Service Representatives for its Box Office – flexible hours available. Please send a letter of interest, your resume with a schedule of availability & a daytime phone number to Providence Performing Arts Center, ATTN: Stephanie Santos, 220 Weybosset St., Providence, RI 02903.