The Phantom of the Opera
PART OF THE ENCORE SERIES
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 22, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 29, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA will make a triumphant return to Providence as part of its North American Tour. Critics are raving that this breathtaking production is “bigger and better than ever before” and features a brilliant new scenic design by Paul Brown, Tony Award®-winning original costume design by Maria Björnson, lighting design by Tony Award®-winner Paule Constable, new choreography by Scott Ambler, and new staging by director Laurence Connor. The production, overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh, boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier. The beloved story and thrilling score - with songs like “Music of the Night,” “All I Ask Of You,” and “Masquerade” - will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this PHANTOM one of the largest productions now on tour.
Ticket Information to be determined.
Summer Box Office Hours are now in effect: Monday through Thursday, 10A - 3P and 2 hours prior to curtain times on performance days.