- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 6:30 PM
“How is it that the coolest new show on Broadway is a 1943 musical?” says The New York Times.
This is OKLAHOMA! as you’ve never seen or heard it before—reimagined for the 21st century, and now the Tony Award winner for Best Revival of a Musical. Funny and sexy, dark and jolting, this acclaimed production of OKLAHOMA! “lets us experience Rodgers and Hammerstein’s greatness anew.” (The New Yorker).
Stripped down to reveal the darker psychological truths at its core, Daniel Fish’s production tells a story of a community circling its wagons against an outsider, and the frontier life that shaped America. Upending the sunny romance of a farmer and a cowpoke, this OKLAHOMA! allows the classic musical – and our country – to be seen in a whole new light.
Oklahoma! is recommended for ages 12+.
DateMar 2 - 7, 2021
On SaleOn Sale TBA