Donor Circles and Benefits
We value our donors and are committed to providing them with attractive benefits and outstanding service.
To be eligible for these benefits, your gift must be received by June 30, and can be redeemed after July 1 for the upcoming season.
Friend's Circle ($1 - $149)
- Recognition in CenterStage program book
- Invitations to special events at the Theatre
Patron's Circle ($150 - $299)
- Friend’s Circle benefits, plus:
- PPAC window decal
- Donor Privilege Cards for PPAC concessions
Director's Circle ($300 - $499)
- Patron’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Your name in lights on the PPAC marquee for the special occasion date of your choice
Producer's Circle ($500 - $999)
- Director’s Circle benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase four (4) “preferred seats” per show (based upon availability)
- Name recognition in the Theatre Lobby
- Annual Fund donations of $750-$999 include two (2) memberships to the President’s Club lounge and one complimentary parking pass with the purchase of a pair of subscription tickets in addition to the benefits listed above.
President's Circle ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Producer’s Circle benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase six (6) “preferred seats” per show (based upon availability)
- One pair of tickets with an invitation to a post-show reception for an opening night during the season*
- Two (2) memberships to the President’s Club lounge
Chairman's Circle ($2,500+)
- President’s Circle benefits, plus:
- The ability to purchase eight (8) “preferred seats” per show (based upon availability)
- Use of Theatre’s Lobby or 3rd floor reception room(s) for a private reception*
- One pair of subscription tickets to the Broadway Series*
*Indicates a valued benefit, and is not tax-deductible.
Providence Performing Arts Center is a private, non-profit, 501(c)(3) cultural institution. As listed in section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code, the IRS considers charitable contributions as the difference between your gift and the “fair market value” of any goods or services received in exchange. The gift amount minus the value of benefits received by the donor may be considered tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are acknowledged with a written notice, specifying the appropriate value. Valued benefits can be waived by the donor, allowing the full donation to be considered a charitable gift.
If you would like to make a donation contact us:
Online: Online donations are temporarily unavailable, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please call (401) 574-3122 or to make a donation over the phone.
Phone: Claudia Zompa, Executive Assistant for Development - 401.574.3122
Mail: Providence Performing Arts Center - 220 Weybosset Street - Providence, RI 02903