THE PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Imagine experiencing the biggest shows in the biggest way. Our President’s Club Program brings the excitement of PPAC to another level. Let us take you and your guests on a red carpet ride to the stars Up Close & In Style!
With top-notch amenities, PPAC’s elegant President’s Club provides an upscale experience that will make a lasting impression on you and your guests and will put you Center Stage!
CLICK HERE for a list of food platters available to President Club Members.
As a President’s Club Member you will have access to the best VIP seats for PPAC sponsored performances and enjoy first class amenities to enhance your entertainment experience. Benefits include:
- Access to reserved preferred tickets
- Reserved club parking (with subscription for Taco/The White Family Foundation Broadway Series and/or Encore Series only)
- Preferred seating concierge service
- Donor Lounge access (from one hour before show time, during intermission, and one half-hour after the show ends)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (alcoholic beverages will be charged to a pre-determined credit card)
- Private entrance to the club
- Private club restrooms
- Complimentary coat check
- Complimentary light snacks
- Invitations to special events at the Theatre
- One pair of complimentary tickets to an opening night performance+
- Invitation to cast parties+
- Use of Theatre lobby or reception rooms for private event++
- One pair of subscription tickets to the Broadway Series++
- And many more!
+ For donations of $1,000 or more
++ For donations of $2,500 or more
Become A Member
- $750 tax-deductible Annual Fund donation with the purchase of a pair of Broadway or Encore Series subscription tickets (per couple)
- $1,000 tax-deductible Annual Fund donation, without subscription (per couple)
Membership fees to PPAC’s President’s Club are tax-deductible donations that support the Theatre’s Community Outreach Programs.
For more information about the President’s Club, contact Claudia Zompa, Executive Assistant for Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 401-574-3122.
For more information on becoming a PPAC subscriber, call the Box Office at 401-421-ARTS or Direct Response at (401) 574-3136.
If you would like to make a donation to PPAC, please call 401-421-2997 or email email@example.com