The 2015/2016 Encore Series
President of the Providence Performing Arts Center (PPAC) J.L. “Lynn” Singleton is pleased to announce PPAC’s 38th Broadway Season, featuring the the Encore Series (formerly the Contemporary Classics Series).
The Encore Series features ANNIE, RAGTIME AND BULLETS OVER BROADWAY..
Subscriptions are a wonderful value for theatregoers, offering discounts off the price of purchasing individual tickets for the entire season. Subscribers also receive many rewarding benefits and special perks. Reserved seating is just one of the many advantages to purchasing a subscription. Think of it as your VIP value package to performing arts entertainment.
We invite you to renew your Encore Series subscription; please note that this year’s renewal deadline is Monday, May 11. Please call a Box Office representative at (401) 421-ARTS (2787) if you have any questions or need assistance. Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10A to 5P; Saturday, 10A to 2P and two hours prior to all performance times.
This season, we are pleased to introduce ten payment and eight payment plan options for subscribers, along with last season’s six, four, and two payment plan options. Subscribers who renew by Monday, May 11 have the opportunity to pay their subscription in ten monthly payments.
For more information on how to subscribe to the 2014/2015 Taco/The White Family Foundation Broadway Series and the 2015/2016 Encore Series, please contact the PPAC Box Office at (401) 421-ARTS (2787), Sharon Corcoran in Direct Response at (401) 574-3136 or CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE FORMS.
Choose up to 10 payments (credit card only):
- Ten Payments (credit card payment is available for charges of $100 or more): With payments as low as $11.70 - $59.80 per month! Subscribers who renew or purchase a subscription by May 11, 2015 can pay their subscription in ten monthly payments.
- Eight Payments (credit card payment is available for charges of $100 or more): For orders placed by 7/1/2015
- Six Payments (credit card payment is available for charges of $100 or more): For orders placed by 8/1/2015
- Four Payments (credit card payment is available for charges of $100 or more): For orders placed by 9/1/2015
- Two Payments: For credit card orders placed anytime.
Full payments may be made anytime by credit card, check, or cash.
Purchase Individual Tickets
Be sure to purchase single tickets to your favorite Broadway performances throughout the season! The On Sale date for individual shows in the Taco/White Family Foundation Broadway Series and all of the shows in the Encore Series will be announced soon and are available online, by phone at (401) 421-ARTS (2787), or at the PPAC Box Office located at 220 Weybosset Street, Providence, RI 02903.
The Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 10A to 5P; Saturday, 10A to 2P; and at least two hours prior to all curtain times.