We invite you to advertise with us in our 2012 / 2013 season CenterStage Program Book
Your ad will be showcased in every program book distributed to our patrons before each show in The Taco/The White Family Foundation Broadway Series, The Contemporary Classics Series, and many other special performances coming to our theatre. You will also receive a complimentary ad on our BROADWAY BUZZ page on our website, which features the latest Broadway news and information. It is now our most viewed webpage. This cost free ad runs year round. It will be hyper linked to your website and you may make special offers for our PPAC patrons whenever you wish through a Special Offer button beneath your ad. We encourage our patrons to check out this page on a regular basis and to support our advertisers. Check it out here!
If you have never placed an ad, please consider some of the many benefits of promoting your business in our CenterStage Program Book.
- Our patrons represent thousands of dollars of purchasing power.
- Your ad will be seen by thousands of our loyal patrons who attend multiple performances each season.
- Patrons regularly bring home their program books and share them with multiple friends and family members after their theatre-going experience.
- They will see your BROADWAY BUZZ ad on our website regularly.
- You are demonstrating your commitment to the arts, while tapping into a market that appreciates your efforts.
Make our CenterStage Program Book an integral part of your marketing strategy. To receive more advertising information, including our advertising kit, please contact: Sharon Corcoran at (401) 574-3136. For information on marketing sponsorships or other advertising opportunities, contact PPAC Marketing Director P.J. Prokop at (401) 574-3103.
Broadway Buzz is now the most visited page on our website. On this page you will find the most up to date Broadway news and our advertising partners’ ads which are linked to their websites. It is a free add-on value with the purchase of a program book ad. It is up and running on our website 12 months a year, giving our advertisers more visibility than ever before. Check out our new Broadway Buzz page here.